We are dedicated to encouraging debate on product design, best practices and creative solutions to common consumer problems. We encourage undergraduate and graduate students pursuing their passions in the fields of business, law, natural/applied sciences or engineering to apply to our $1,000 merit-based scholarship.
Indiepict conducts in-depth research of consumer products and services. By offering side-by-side comparisons and detailed buyer’s guides, we equip consumers to make an educated purchasing decision. You can see a few examples here: Best riding lawn mower
Our main goal is to make students’ lives better across the globe. This goes far beyond simply helping with academic assignments. There are an incredible amount of talented young men and women out there and we want to hear from them!
NEW Essay Writing Contest
We would like to invite all of our soon-to-be Shakespeares to take part in our weekly contests! If you feel like your work is worth more than just good grades, then hop on in!
Our team of editors will choose the three best pieces of Word Art, with the authors receiving:
Sweet Money Prizes:
1st place will receive $500, with 2nd and 3rd place winning $250 each!
Recognition from some of the best academic writers in the USA!
We’ll put their essays on our website and share through every social media channel we have (If author’s permission is granted);
All works should be submitted by 11:59 PM, September 20th, 2017. Our skilled judges will review the works and the winners’ names (or nicknames) will be revealed on the 25th of September.
Essays submitted after the deadline will not take part in the contest.
- Basic scholarship essay format. Works should be 600-800 words. Some minor deviations are possible, but not desirable.
- Plagiarism is not allowed. WE WILL CHECK if there is any.
- Essays should only be written in English. We are aware that you may know a lot of beautiful languages and totally support that, but rules are rules.
- Send your work in a Microsoft Word document.
- You can include images in your work, especially if they illustrate the topic or your own ideas.This will only grow our attention!
- Include your contact information in the document (Email is preferred). Otherwise, we might not be able to contact you and give instructions on prize collection.
Our editors and five will carefully review and choose the best scholarship essays. In order to make things fair, names of the contestants will not be revealed to the judges.
Regardless of the amount, all the works sent before the deadline will be considered. So do not worry, we will read everyone’s essays.
For the first of our essay contest we have chosen topics that college and university face most often. Choose one of the following:
- Is Technology Our Friend?
- What really is the American Dream?
- This is What I Believe In:
- An essay on the principle of population
- Abortion: Choice or Murder?
- What is Respect?
- Do Humans Understand Each Other?
- Nature vs Nurture
- Should a Person Give Up on Career for the Sake of Family? Career/
- Life Goals vs Family Values
- The Double Edged Sword that is Gun Control.
How to enter the contest?
If you have already participated in a contest like this than you know how to write a scholarship essay and what to do with them.
Send your work to team[at]indiepict.com before the mentioned deadline. No entrance fee is required.